Monday, March 16, 2009

Stay Tuned

And That Happened will be officially embarrassing itself via bracket challenge.

Good times!

My secret Final Four of Cleveland State, Utah State, Butler and American is the key to victory. Goose, I believe, uses a dart board and Andy is well known for his love of certain mascots ("The more feathers the better, I say.") Rook just uses alphabetical order, which works out far too well.

Some day, Xavier. Some day.


Oh, there will also probably be a live blog.

4 comments:

Goose said...

My dartboard has Pythag win percentages. Does that count?

Rook said...

What most people don't know is that my alphabetical system is not as simplistic as it may sound. I have a conversion chart in which each letter corresponds to a number that was predetermined by an esteemed board of analysts, some of which include Dick Vitale, John Madden, Bill Walton, Joe Morgan, and Tony (I call him "T-Dawg") Kornheiser.

I'm trying to get McCarver to join as well. He insists on using morse code rather than telephones, though, so it's taking a while.

Andy said...

I dressed up as an eagle mascot once. Once a doofy bird, always a doofy bird.

Skye said...

I named my bracket Zito for 09 Cy Young.


I know nothing about college basketball and I carry geographic grudges like no other.